Monday, November 4, 2013

Reminded of old days!

It's been more than two years since I last penned in this forum.. I'm pretty sure my blogging skills have deteriorated, but still this comes through easily and I write as I feel..

It's Monday after Diwali and guess what, my manager calls me and says "Chetan, don't come office.. your yesterday's work for weekend release assures you of a day off".. Now such miracles don't happen quite often, isn't it.. :)

Got a chance after a long time to study for my MBA exams.. and that's what made me remind of my engineering days. Here's what's happening:
1. Getting tea/coffee in bed
2. Books and laptop lying around on bed
3. Sometimes reading, sometimes sleeping
4. Reading a lot of stuff on internet
5. Python, JavaScript, Startup have filled up my minds
6. Strategic Brand Management seems to be boring, sometimes compulsary
7. Awesome lunch at Dhaval's place
8. Will go in evening to study.. I mean to meet them (study to bas bahana hain :P)

I mean what else.. ha ha...

No comments: